Although cosmetic acupuncture is new to the West the Chinese have been using points on the face to reduce the signs of ageing and to help with skin conditions for many years. Today many Chinese Hospitals have departments of medical cosmetology (Mei rong)
Barry and Liza are both certified Facial Revitalisation Acupuncturists trained by Virginia Doran M. Ac, L.Ac, LMT (USA), a leading expert in this field. Barry has also been an assistant supervisor when Virginia has run this training course in the UK.
Facial revitalisation acupuncture works on a deep level in the body to help you look and feel younger. The effects of stress can be apparent on your face and this can be transformed using facial acupuncture resulting in a younger calmer looking you.
- It can help improve muscle tone in the face and neck
- It can help firm the skin and reduce lines
- It can enhance the complexion
- Sleep may improve, you may look less stressed
- Acupuncture works holistically by treating the whole body
Please be aware that this is a full body treatment that cleanses and detoxifies the whole system so if you are pregnant this is not for you
- Problems with bleeding and bruising
- Cosmetic surgery in the past year
- Pituitary disorders, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cancer
- Any infection including colds an ‘flu
If you have any questions please contact Barry on 0771 0358660